First session 500.00
First touch up included, must be done 4-6 weeks after
12-18 month touch up for returning client 250.00+
Touch up for non returning client 250.00 - 500.00
150.00 Deposit required*
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo that enhances fullness/shape of the eyebrows. The procedure is done by using a blade with ultra fine needles, manually sketching hair like strokes into the brows, giving a very natural result. Microblading typically lasts 1-3 years, depending on skin type/skincare routine/lifestyle. Pigments used are chosen to match the natural or desired brow color and skin tone will also be taken into consideration.
How long does it take?
First Microblading session will take 2.5-3 hours. During this session, the brow technician will shape and style the client’s brows for client approval. We then follow with pigment color selection. Once the client is satisfied with the choices, we begin the procedure.
The second Microblading session takes place after 4-6 weeks after the initial session. This session will take approximately 1.5-2 hours to complete.
How long does it take to heal?
The eyebrow area will be slightly red/swollen right after the procedure and color will appear very dark. This is normal for the procedure and part of the healing process. The color will fade by up to 40% as it heals. In the following days, the eyebrows will continue be dark and you will notice slight scabbing. Do not pick at the scabs as this may damage the skin and the outcome of the microbladed area. The eyebrows will lighten up in color as it heals. No down time is required after microblading procedure. It takes approximately 7-14 days for the brows to heal over, and about 1 month for the color to fully set in. You'll notice the color is very light right after the two weeks after healing; the skin will have an opaque milky looking quality to it. This is known as the milk skin and is common in tattooing. This is due to the the tissue still healing from the inside out even though the surface of the skin is healed. True color will reveal itself once healed.
Is the touch up session neccesary?
For someone who hasn't had previous work done, Yes! A touch up session after 4-6 weeks is necessary as everyone heals differently and outcome will vary. Certain areas may not pick up during first session and will need to be refilled. Pigment color may need to be adjusted, brow thickness and more strokes can be added. Individuals with oily skin often require a deeper shade during the touch up session as the oils tend to lighten the pigment. Most importantly, your touch up session is when we refine your brows to ensure it looks perfect and retains the color for the whole year!
Can I get my touch up session sooner than 4 weeks?
Touch up sessions should not be done earlier than 4 weeks after initial microblading session as pigment color has not fully settled into the skin. Most importantly, this is to prevent scar damage as the tissue requires time to completely heal.
Is it painful?
The pain level for the procedure vary, depending on individual pain tolerance. Everyone responds differently to anesthetic; depending on the client, the feeling of the procedure has been described as light cat scratches to not feeling anything. Topical anesthetics used may contain lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine and epinephrine.
After the procedure, redness and slight swelling in the area is normal. Clients describe the area feeling similar to a light sunburn. Clients can take Tylenol but not aspirin or ibuprofen.
How long does it last?
Since microblading pigments are not implanted into the skin as deep as traditional tattoos, the area will naturally fade overtime. Microblading typically lasts 1-3 years, depending on skin type (normal, oily, dry), age (youthful/mature). Skincare routine will also affect the lasting effect of the pigment: patients who tan, uses products with AHA or Glycolic Acid with fade faster as your skin will resurface faster. Each individual's color retention within the skin will vary. To maintain the brows looking fresh, a touch up is suggested every 12-18 months. Clients can let the microbladed area fade over time, but please note a slight shadow may remain.
What if I do not like it?
As with all cosmetic procedures, individuals should not make their choices lightly. We always recommend clients do their research, understand the procedure and compare different artists' work and portfolio when making their decisions. Our brow technicians will do their utmost to shape and style the eyebrows to the clients satisfaction prior to the procedure. Every effort will be made to achieve an even appearance, but please realize our faces are never perfectly symmetrical. Uneven appearance can be fixed during the touch up session. Pigment discoloration and color correction can also be fixed during the the touch up session. Microbladed brows will eventually fade away if no additional touch ups are done.
Who is not suitable for the procedure?
Microblading is not suitable for the following candidates:
* Using Accutane
* Have heart conditions or using heart medications
* Have diabetes (will require a physician's note)
* Have skin disease or irritations
* Have had Botox in the last 2 weeks
* Have gotten a deep tan or chemical peels in the last 2 weeks
* Allergic to lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine or epinephrine
* Anyone who has any serious medical conditions may require a physician's note.
* Pregnant or nursing clients who want to microblade can be done at your own discretion. We suggest discussing with your doctor first. Microblading is still considered a tattoo, and just like with wine or sushi consumption, it is a personal choice to do so during this period.
Risks and complications?
We take all proper precautions for a safe session by using sterilized equipment, new needles and in a sanitized environment. Should clients follow our pre and post care instructions, there should be minimal risks or complications . Although allergic reactions to the pigments are rare, it could be possible for certain individuals. We suggest a pigment patch test for individuals who have high skin sensitivities or are sensitive to:
* Topical makeup products
* Gold, silver and nickel
* Hair dyes
Patch test can be performed 5-7 days prior if necessary.
What are the pre and post care procedures?
In order to achieve the best results, it is best to follow the pre and post care instructions.
Prior to your procedure, clients are advised of the following:
* Avoid alcohol and aspirin/ibuprofen and any vitamins that may thin your blood for 24 hours.
* Avoid tanning so we can assess your natural skin tone.
* No face scrubs or chemical peels at least two weeks prior.
* Feel free to come in with their brow makeup on so our technician can see your every day look you prefer. Reference pictures of shapes and colors of brows are always welcomed. We will then work together to create the perfect brows!
After your procedure, clients MUST follow these instructions:
* Within 2 hours after the procedure, clean brows using a q-tip and lightly moisten with a mild cleanser (Dial soap/Cetaphil) Gently wipe away the old healing balm and any lymphatic liquid (clear yellowish liquid) that may have built up. Lightly pat dry with tissue and using a new q-tip, re-apply healing balm to the brows.
* Make sure to apply a light layer of healing balm morning and night to brows for the first 2 days.
* Do not over apply healing balm.
* Do not immerse brow area in water for 14 days. When showering, make sure to avoid face area. When cleaning or washing face, make sure to avoid brows and clean around it.
* Do not put makeup on the brow area for a minimum of 10 days. Microbladed area is an open wound, using makeup may cause infections.
* Avoid alcohol and aspirin/ibuprofen and any vitamins that may thin your blood for 24 hours.
* Brow area will feel slightly itchy as it heals and will start to lightly scab over. Do not peel or pick at the scabs as this can affect the outcome and pigmentation.
* Do not go swimming, tanning or into saunas for at least 14 days.
* No face scrubs or chemical peels at least 2 weeks after.
What are your cancellation or missed appointment policies?
Clients are able to cancel or reschedule appointments at anytime with a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to the appointment time, and a deposit of 150.00; otherwise your deposit will be non-refundable. To cancel or reschedule, please email, text or call to leave a message. We reserve the right to refuse service to clients who have cancellations or rescheduling of appointments 3 times in a row.
*I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we deem not suitable for this procedure or for any other reason.*
Still have more questions?
Should you still have more questions or inquiries, feel free to give us a shout at 720-891-7668 or via email
SPECIAL OCASSION - 75.00 -100.00+ (60-90 minutes)
*Prices vary depending on the occasion and specific look desired.
LESSON -100.00/90 minutes. Addtional 20.00 per extra 30 min.
*Showing and teaching you how to utilize YOUR OWN products at home to create a beautiful professional day to day look, or a dramatic smoky look for a night out on the town!
BRIDAL TRIAL (optional) - 120.00 (90 minutes)
DAY OF WEDDING - Bride 165.00+/ Bridesmaids 95.00/ Mother of Bride 75.00
*False lashes are included (pricing cannot be reduced if you choose not to wear them)
*On site services are available, travel fee may apply. Consultation is required.
*An additional Artist will be added for 4+ persons. (I can provide one if needed)
Make up Application/Lesson